- This event has passed.
Are you resolved to take better care of your health?
February 25 @ 1:00 PM - 3:30 PMCost: Free
Personal Action Toward Health (PATH) is a fun, interactive program designed by Stanford University to provide the necessary skills and tools to help people with chronic health conditions live a healthier life. This free 6-week workshop teaches how to:
- Create a personal plan for success
- Develop problem solving skills
- Improve communication with health care providers
- Decrease stress
- Make healthier food choices
- Incorporate physical activity into your daily life
Program begins on Tuesday, February 25 and runs for 6 consecutive Tuesdays.
Open to adults, their family and friends, as well as caregivers.
Participation is free, but a reservation is required as space is limited.