June 13 @ 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
People living with chronic pain often find it interferes with their ability to manage their health and live life to the fullest. Personal Action Toward Health (PATH) is an interactive program designed by Stanford University to provide the necessary skills and tools to help you manage chronic pain and live a better life.
This six-week workshop is conducted by certified leaders and teaches how to:
• Create a personal plan for success
• Develop problem solving skills
• Improve communication with health care providers
• Use the mind to calm the body
• Make healthier food choices
• Incorporate physical activity into daily life
Meets Tuesdays 1-3pm on Zoom
June 13, 20, 27, July 5* (Wednesday), 11, 18
This free workshop is open to adults with chronic pain and other health conditions as well as caregivers. Reservations required as space is limited.