- This event has passed.
Wrestling with Faith course – evening option
October 31, 2018 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 28, 2018
Join us for a new 6-week course, tackling the biggest and most explosive issues facing the modern Jew.
The course will address the following six topics:
- I have trouble believing in G-d.
- Does G-d really care what I do?
- Don’t some Jewish beliefs seem primitive?
- Why would a good G-d do bad stuff?
- Are religion and science at odds?
- How can I relate to a G-d I cannot see?
This course will be given by Rabbi Levi Dubov, director of Chabad Jewish Center of Bloomfield Hills.